| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Olbia/ Costa Smeralda in August is fairly hot at 24.65 °C (76.37 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched. A paltry 28.1mm (1.1in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 14:21 long with an average length of 13:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Olbia/ Costa Smeralda August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Olbia/ Costa Smeralda, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Olbia/ Costa Smeralda:
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 128.5 kms (79.8 miles) NNW
- Guardiavecchia, Italy - 36 kms (22.4 miles) NNW
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) WSW
- Alghero, Italy - 107.7 kms (66.9 miles) WSW
- Fonni, Italy - 90.6 kms (56.3 miles) SSW
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) SW
- Perdasdefogu, Italy - 136.2 kms (84.7 miles) S
- Decimomannu, Italy - 178.9 kms (111.1 miles) SSW
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) SSW
- Cape Carbonara, Italy - 199.6 kms (124 miles) S