| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Olbia/ Costa Smeralda in December is quite mild at 10.75 °C (51.35 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.4 °C (59.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in December is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly arid. Circa 97.9mm (3.9in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 9:14 long and the longest day is 9:26 long with an average length of 9:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Olbia/ Costa Smeralda December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Olbia/ Costa Smeralda, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Olbia/ Costa Smeralda:
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 128.5 kms (79.8 miles) NNW
- Guardiavecchia, Italy - 36 kms (22.4 miles) NNW
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) WSW
- Alghero, Italy - 107.7 kms (66.9 miles) WSW
- Fonni, Italy - 90.6 kms (56.3 miles) SSW
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) SW
- Perdasdefogu, Italy - 136.2 kms (84.7 miles) S
- Decimomannu, Italy - 178.9 kms (111.1 miles) SSW
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) SSW
- Cape Carbonara, Italy - 199.6 kms (124 miles) S