| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Olbia/ Costa Smeralda in July is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 6.4mm (0.3in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:23 long and the longest day is 15:04 long with an average length of 14:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Olbia/ Costa Smeralda July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Olbia/ Costa Smeralda, Italy
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Olbia/ Costa Smeralda:
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 128.5 kms (79.8 miles) NNW
- Guardiavecchia, Italy - 36 kms (22.4 miles) NNW
- Sassari, Sardinia, Italy - 82.6 kms (51.3 miles) WSW
- Alghero, Italy - 107.7 kms (66.9 miles) WSW
- Fonni, Italy - 90.6 kms (56.3 miles) SSW
- Cape Frasca, Italy - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) SW
- Perdasdefogu, Italy - 136.2 kms (84.7 miles) S
- Decimomannu, Italy - 178.9 kms (111.1 miles) SSW
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy - 188.1 kms (116.9 miles) SSW
- Cape Carbonara, Italy - 199.6 kms (124 miles) S